- To build a developed Nepal with educated and aware society, Clean environment, Clean people.
- To create a platform for dissemination and exchange of knowledge (skill) and experiences generated by the dairy industries, research and educational institutions on the food safety, quality management and dairy technology.
- To provide creative suggestions to the government to resolve issues related to dairy business and industry development.
- To develop, promote and disseminate knowledge of dairy science and technology to the stakeholders.
- To coordinate and collaborate with national and international level professional bodies and associations on knowledge and information sharing on latest innovations and technology development.
- To organize appropriate professional forums for exchange of ideas, experiences and innovations among professionals, dairy industries and cooperative dairy farmers through seminars, conventions and talk programs.
- To lobby for the rights of professionals, and wellbeing of farmers and consumers.
- To work on any and all types of activities those contribute to dairy development benefitting the nation and the members of this professional body.